Ticker

Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A reprieve from the cold!!!

Today at 8am when I was feeding Trinity, walking Remy, mucking stalls, and breaking ice off of water buckets I was pleased to note that it was 25 degrees and felt A-M-A-Z-I-N-G! Now this is funny for several reasons! 1) It is below freezing and we still have 6 inches of snow, but I was in a long sleeve t-shirt and over jacket and happy! 2) It was the same temperature in TX last night and EVERYONE'S facebook page talks about how cold they are! 3) Our high is 40 today, which means snow melt!

In other news I have officially lost all of my Italy weight plus some, which is super exciting! Apparently when Weight Watchers took 3 points away from me they know what they were doing! Another funny thing to note, is that so far I have used 7 exclamation points in the same amount of sentences...apparently I am very emphatic about my excitement this morning! Oh well, off I go...

No comments:

Post a Comment