Ticker

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Leavin...on a jet plane!

I am 24 hours away from my fabulous trip to Virginia and then on to Texas. I am so excited that I can hardly stand it! I have to work all day today but then I am headed home to take Remy to the kennel, clean the house, finish packing, and head to bed early! My flight leaves at 6:45am and I am not sure I will be able to sleep. For one, I always find it weird sleeping in my bed without Remy. Second, I am so excited to see Shane and celebrate his graduation and his family. Thirdly, I can't wait to see all of my family back home in Texas!

In other news, word of me getting another promotion at work (before even starting the one I just got) is increasing. My boss increasingly mentions me moving up and my place in the department. I am so excited! Yesterday I interviewed a guy to replace my old position and he was great! I think that we have such an amazing team and I would love to keep working with them in a full-time managerial capacity! I only wish the job was in Texas. That is what makes this so hard...I want to move back to Texas and be close to family and friends and yet I love my job and I love being in an organization that has total faith in me, my ability, and my visions for the future. dilemma... Grant it, nothing is certain and I may not get the job or I may find the absolutely perfect job in Texas that makes me want to run as fast as I can from Denver. Time will tell, though I am not good at the wait and see...

No comments:

Post a Comment