Ticker

Friday, August 26, 2011

Healthy, but OVERLY decadent!

So, the other day I made a dessert to die for. It was extremely healthy, on plan, and felt sinful! Therefore, I thought I would share the recipe with you today! I hope you enjoy it!

1 peach
2 packet no calorie sweetener 
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1 Vanilla Thermosnack (or just low fat vanilla pudding for those of you non-Slimgenic folk!)

I started by cutting the peach into 8 wedges. I placed these on a greesed baking sheet and sprinkled the sugar and cinnamon over the top. I then placed the peaches under the broiler for approximately 10 minutes. While these were broiling I made the vanilla thermosnack as directed and placed it in the fridge to set. When the peaches were done I put them in a bowl and then covered them with the pudding, letting the pudding "melt" around the peaches. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment