Ticker

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Chugging Along...8 days...

Oh my gosh, I have so much to do in 8 days! The list includes:


  1. 2 Pampered Chef Parties
  2. Certificate Program Capstone Paper
  3. Certificate Program Final Presentation
  4. Large Leadership Group Paper
  5. Leadership Group Presentation
  6. Leadership Style Reflection Paper
  7. Professional Development Reflection Paper
  8. PACK for 10 days in Italy!


I am feeling slightly overwhelmed at this point, but I am doing okay. I almost have my capstone paper done and I am slowly working on my group paper and my capstone paper right now. I am also starting up my Pampered Chef business and it is going really well. I am not feeling super overwhelmed, I guess I am just slightly above whelmed. Is that a real thing? I think that there should be a "whelmed trajectory". This would range from completely underwhelmed to completely overwhelmed with many stops in between. Hmm...chew on that for a bit.

On the weightloss front (since that is why I started this blog, I officially weighed in on the Slimgenics scale this morning at my lowest weight ever! I am so happy and excited. I only have 5 pounds to loose to be at my official goal weight and 10 to be at a level where I would be very comfortable and happy. Since starting with the Weight Watchers PointsPlus system, I have noticed that I am not eating enough points. I eat a lot of lean protein, fruits, and veggies due to my conditioning through Slimgenics, but I am now noticing that I need to eat more to achieve my point levels for the day. I am finding myself HAVING to eat a dessert or something higher in fat to reach my goal level. I don't mind if I am a few points low, but for example, last night I had ten points left! EEK! I don't know what I am going to do when I have 39 points instead of 29...that will be extremely hard to do on a normal day. Obviously, it will not be hard on special occasions or when I am eating out...strange. Maybe I will make beef tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment