Ticker

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Success!

I weighed-in this morning on my own scale and I am back to approximately my last weight on Slimgenics! I am so happy. I was home with family, ate at real restaurants, and enjoyed my food AND I lost 2.5 pounds! I am very happy about this fact. I am also happy about the fact that there are only 9 days until the end of the quarter AND Italy!!! I am NOT happy that there are only 9 days until all of my papers are due. Actually, I have one due Friday, two due next Wednesday, and a Presentation next Wednesday and next Thursday! STRESSFUL!

Plus, I have a Pampered Chef party scheduled for Saturday and Wednesday! Woohoo! I am glad I had a relaxing morning and spent a good amount of time with Trinity and Remy, because each night this week and all day Sunday will be busy busy busy!

No comments:

Post a Comment