Ticker

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Staying the same

So I haven't written in a while because I have been totally nutty! I am so excited about leaving for Italy in a few days and I am so busy in the next two days! I have been writing papers like a crazy person. I feel really good about how I am finishing the semester though. I think that my papers are really well-written. I am very proud of the stuff that I have turned out. I had a pampered chef party this past weekend (ehh...) and I have another one tomorrow. I hope that the one tomorrow goes better than the last one. I am really excited that 15 people have RSVPed, however, they are all grad students so I don't know if they will be able to buy anything. If not then I don't know what I am going to do...I want the business to work, but so far it isn't going very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment