Ticker

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Bouncy, Bouncy, Bouncy...

You guessed it...down 1 pound today. I know I should be more excited about this; however, I have been here before. I spoke with the manager of the center for about 20 minutes on the phone yesterday about adding weeks verses moving on. He thinks (and I agree) that it is time for me to just move on. I reached my original goal and I have become so fixated on getting below the 130 mark that I am probably stalling my weight loss. He believes that if I just move in to balance and add the variety that my stress will go down and I still may loose some weight. Additionally, there is nothing to say that one I hit the Maintenance phase I can't do a week of weight loss here and there to help me get a little lower. I am inclined to agree with him. I am going to finish this week out as strong as I can and just plan on really being good until all of my trips and seeing how it goes. I am happy where I am and this needs to NOT consume my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment