Ticker

Monday, October 17, 2011

Insanity

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results...

I sabotaged myself again this weekend. I don't know if I would say I expected different results since I know what eating a lot of bad for me food will do...but I do keep doing it over and over even when I know it is wrong. Saturday night our newest neighbor had a Mexican (my BIGGEST weakness) BBQ to welcome himself to the community. The food was AMAZING and I enjoyed it...too much. I felt like crap afterwards and was so upset with myself! Well, Sunday I jumped right back on to plan and was a good girl. I started today with a Very High Protein shake to jump start my metabolism. I was only up 1/4 pound from Friday so that isn't horrible, but I TOTALLY screwed up my "Maybe I will be almost at 130 by the time I leave for VA in 4 days" plan...oh well.

So now I am back on plan. I am focused and I want to do really well for the next 4 days. I know that my weekend in VA will probably not be the most dietetic, so I want to be in a good place/frame of mind when I get there!

Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment