Ticker

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Whats a Girl To Do?

So...I finished the Nutribooster plateau breaker and ate on plan for the first time in five days. I did fairly well. I probably had too many veggies and I had some extra Fat Free Dressing and an extra Splenda. Well, I am up a half pound today...GRRRR

Maybe it was that I had 1/2 a potato instead of bread? Maybe it is the fact that I am finishing up my cycle. I don't know. I am getting in my lemon and my Apple Cider Vinegar. I am weighing my proteins and measuring my fruit and fat. I am taking my supplements and drinking my water and using my Mortons Lite Salt. I just don't know what to do any more. I will go and weigh in on Monday and hopefully get some advice. I am trying really hard not to be depressed about it and trying REALLY hard to be upbeat and say that I am happy where I am; however, I would really rather be down to least another 2-4 pounds at the least and be balanced and eating real food...

Le Sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment