Ticker

Saturday, September 17, 2011

HOORAY!

To begin, I am sorry for not writing the last few days. I was put on "Detox Days" as a plateau breaker to help shove me under the 140 mark. This was the two most MISERABLE food days that I have ever had in my entire life. Here's the deal:

Breakfast: 1 whole grapefruit, 1 Supergenic snack (aka a pudding or drink bought from Slimgenics)
Snack: 2 cups of cucumbers soaked over night in raw apple cider vinegar
Lunch: 2 cups of lettuce, 6 oz. chicken, 1/4 cup fresh raw parsley
Snack: 1 Supergenic snack
Dinner: 2 cups of lettuce, 6oz. fish, 1/4 cup fresh raw parsley

Now, If you have never eaten large quantities of fresh raw parsley, DO NOT DO IT! It is possibly one of the worst tasting, most potent, awful things you will EVER put in your mouth. And NO, I am not being a drama queen. 

Well, after suffering the torturous eating habits for two days I am FINALLY below 140! I FINALLY have hit the elusive 130s!!! I could not be happier. This gives me all the more reason to stick to plan and enjoy the last three weeks of weight loss!

So, I have been trying to mentally prepare myself for the "Balance" phase in which I get to add back all the foods I have been missing. I have also been preparing myself for my new free lifestyle of maintenance and forever. My new favorite helper in this is Hungry Girl! I bought one of the first Hungry Girl books years ago (200 recipes under 200 calories). I loved everything I made out of that book. Well over the years I have forgotten it until she popped up on my radar again recently. There are amazing tips, tricks, and recipes that she provides on the site. She also has two new cookbooks out that I want called 300 recipes under 300 and Supermarket Survival Guide.

Anyways, I have 3 weeks left to get there...

No comments:

Post a Comment