Ticker

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WHY???!!!???

Ugh...SO I am on this plateau breaker and I was doing so well. I had my lunch packed and meals planned. I made a delicious ceviche and had it for lunch. When I got to work there was a staff appreciation event. I managed to get through the first 2 hours without eating anything. Then, I had to walk upstairs to speak with a few people and my bosses boss was pushing me to grab food. My plan was to take the food respectfully and then throw it out or pass it off to one of my other coworkers...what did I do? I ate it. It was mostly veggies and only a few starches but STILL...WHY!!!! Ugh I am so pissed at myself.

I was down this morning and on a role to get down further in the next 10 days...well that is probably shot right about now. I am so mad at myself and don't even know what to think. I was going to be religiously good for 10 days so that I could reach my goal and feel accomplished...GRRRR! Well, I will be drinking extra water and using extra lemon and hopefully flushing out this crap that is now in my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment