Ticker

Monday, September 5, 2011

Horribly Awesome Weekend

Well, I can kiss those two free weeks goodbye. Mom and Dada were here and it was amazing. We laughed, joked, and generally had an amazing weekend. It all started Friday with a great dinner at BJs. Saturday, mom and I went shopping and spent some one on one time together. The night there was a BBQ in my community and it was so good! The theme was Mexican and everyone brought covered dishes. I tried to moderate, but I am not used to eating cheese and grease and sweets. I didnt think that I ate too much, but all of a sudden I was SICK! I had eaten myself sick...I am so embarrassed!!!! Sunday, we went to Taste of Denver, which is like the state fair. It was awesome! I did pretty good there. Then we went to dinner and I tried to make the best choices that I could. Even so, I KNOW that Saturday and Sunday killed me and I will weigh-in WAY up tomorrow...I could kick myself. I am going to workout tonight and hopefully that will lead to being even? Doubtful...

Today is a new day! I began the Omit and Flush process, which helps to clean out my system and get my metabolism back on track. I have five weeks left and HAD 10.25 pounds to loose...this may change tomorrow...

For now, I am at work...Orientation week at DU started today...

No comments:

Post a Comment