Ticker

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A TRUE test

So, today was my first day of class for the FINAL year of school (for a long time at least). After 18 years of school I only have 1 more to go. The next 4 weeks will be a true test of strength for my new positive outlook on life. You see, I am taking a required course called Research Methods and Statistics: Educational Research Methods (redundant....uh yes, but that is a different rant all together). The course is being split taught between a professor (the last 5 weeks) and a PhD candidate (the first 5 weeks). The PhD candidate is the worst speaker and teacher I have ever seen. After 4 hours in his class I was so tired, bored, and depressed. He simply read us the whole syllabus and then read us 35 power point slides...I couldn't do that myself from the comfort of my own couch?

So, for the next 4 weeks I will truly be tested to see if I can keep a positive outlook on life and this situation!

In weight loss news, I still have not weighed in. I will go to the center in the morning and pray that I am at least the same if not down from where I was almost a week ago. I wish I could focus! BUT that is my goal. 3 weeks of perfect eating and focused goal achieving...

No comments:

Post a Comment