Ticker

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Results are in...

+4.25 pounds...

Yes, this means I did NOT earn the extra two weeks and I have 14.5 pounds to loose in just 4.5 short weeks...

On the other hand, I know that most of this is water weight and I will be able to flush most of it within the week. I was supposed to start another plateau breaker this week, but since I went so far off plan over the weekend they want me to stabilize my eating for a week before adding any other kind of deviations. I am finishing a "Flush and Omit" today, which means that for the past two days I have eaten no starch and only one serving of fruit. In addition I have been drinking extra water with fresh lemon and adding raw, unfiltered, Apple Cider Vinegar to my daily routine. I will weigh in again on Friday and hope to be back down the 4.25 pounds if not a little more. I hate that I did not earn the two weeks and that I will now have wasted a full week to correct for one weekend, but I had a blast and I enjoyed myself.

I honestly can not wait until I get in to the maintenance section and have learned how to have weekends like I just had, correct my weight, and move on. Like I said before, it might be a good thing that I didn't earn the two free weeks. If I had I would have JUST finished balance when I left for Italy. This way I am able to have two solid weeks of maintenance before Italy. See, I can find the silver lining...I CAN!


No comments:

Post a Comment