Ticker

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

A Yoga Morning

I feel so great today! I woke up at 5am to take care of the animals and make my food for the day. Then I hit the 7am Power Yoga class at the DU gym. I feel so great! I love waking up to a good stretch and workout. I'm glad that I feel energized today since I will be busy busy busy at work. Today started with a lot of e-mail answering. I will then be heading to a course on how to edit our website. Then I have a meeting about a training I am conducting for the interns that I will be supervising. THEN I will be heading to work where we will be running crazy making sure everything is set up for Orientation events. Finally, I will be making an appearance at the Transfer Student Picnic at "Wash Park". Phew...

Tomorrow is my first day of ZUMBA!

My next weigh-in is not until Friday morning...keep your fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment