Ticker

Monday, September 26, 2011

Update

So, I haven't blogged in a while. I wish I had an excuse, but I don't. My only excuse is that I stare at the blank screen and don't know what to type. I had a mini melt down today when I gained 1/2 pound over the weekend after following the plan as closely as I can. I have never been terribly anal about measuring my Fat Free Salad dressings or my Splenda or my Morton's Lite Salt so that could be the problem. I laid in bed this morning and almost didn't go in to the center to weigh-in because I was embarrassed. I finally snapped myself out of it and decided that I needed to buck up and deal with it. Paying for this program is counter productive if I only go in for counseling when things are going well. So I went in (cue the melt down...maybe meltdown is the wrong word to use here...maybe not...you decide). So I went in with the intention of saying screw it I am happy where I am and I want to move to the next phase. I mean I already hit my goal weight so this is all wiggle room anyways. Luckily I got one of my favorite counselors today and she talked me off the ledge. I paid for the weeks and I only have two left. She convinced me that the last 7 pounds was TOTALLY loosable in the next 2 weeks and gave me a plateau breaker to use to help the process along. This made me feel better and put me in a much more positive mood.

Well in all my complaining I forgot to tell you...I HIT 30 POUNDS! Yes, I am 30 pounds lighter than I was May 25, 2011. I am 63.75 pounds lighter than I was January 1, 2006 (my heaviest weight ever). That is more than my dog and cat combined. I know that this in its self is a wonderful accomplishment, but Nancy (my counselor this morning) was right. I will be so proud and so happy when I can say I hit my second goal weight and I stuck to it! So...here we go...12 days...

No comments:

Post a Comment